Surviving a Long-Distance Relationship
The Ten Rules for Surviving a Long-Distance Relationship
- Your Partner Misses your touch AT LEAST as much as you
- They think of you as often as you think of them...only
- Remember: Truly, Love Knows not Time, Nor Space, Nor the
- Be Patient with their fears and lonliness, and when
you're Lonely, DON'T be afraid to tell them! Chances are
they're missing you too!
- Set up things you can do together...Look at the Moon, at
the same time, Talk on the phone while you're
looking...together! If the Time Zone's too
different...Look at the Sun...It's up Longer! Plan a time
to nap together...even in extreme time zone differences!
You can always dream together...
- Love Always, Love Always, Love Always....Love Always.....
- Savor your time together...keep Secret Detailed Records
and remind your SO of the details when you write, or
- Send Flowers! A Lot!
- Keep them in the Very Front of your Mind, In the Center
of your Heart...Don't Ever let them slip into the back of
your mind. There are a million and one things that try to
distract you! Tell your friends how *Wonderful* your
Partner is....until they complain about it....then tell
them how *Sweet* he is....
- Remember that your being apart is A-PART of your working
towards being together always...that it IS Finite...and
that your Love Is as Infinite as Your Souls....
Please see the copyright
Last modified: November 05,